Boosts driving pleasure.
In the new
1. E-Power mode ensures an intense, purely electric driving experience with zero fuel consumption and local emissions, e.g. when driving through town. If you need more power, the combustion engine will be switched on.
2. Hybrid Auto mode is designed to ensure the efficiency of the overall system. Depending on the situation – e.g. on country roads – the car is powered by the electric motor, the combustion engine or both. When coasting, the combustion engine is switched off – for emission-free gliding. Recuperation converts braking energy into electrical power, which can later be used for electric driving.
Increase performance and responsiveness, e.g. when overtaking: during boost, the total system torque from the electric motor and combustion engine ensure maximum propulsion.
3. Hairpin bends. Steep curves. Zigzags. In SPORT mode, one thing is paramount: driving pleasure. So the combustion engine is activated by default. It accelerates together with the electric motor, thereby allowing maximum boost.
4. In SPORT PLUS mode, you experience the full performance potential – e.g. on the racetrack. The combustion engine's power reserves are used to charge the battery. The result: increased boost availability up to top speed.
© 2020 All rights reserved to
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric