- Brand new Porsche Centre to open in 2012, extending sales and service to Porsche customers along the south coast of England
- New Centre will be located on Western Road, in the North Harbour area of Portsmouth
- Scheduled to open summer 2012, bringing the Porsche Centre network in the UK up to 34
- Distinctive architectural style incorporates innovative roof-top parking area
Work has begun on a brand new, state-of-the-art Porsche Centre in Portsmouth that is scheduled to open in the summer of 2012 to serve customers in the south coast territory of England. The development demonstrates a major investment in the Porsche business and the local region.
Occupying nearly two acres, the two storey Porsche Centre Portsmouth will feature a 26 car showroom with roof-top parking, an eight ramp workshop and an MOT bay. Visitors will also benefit from access to a Direct Dialogue bay, a dedicated area where a car can receive immediate, on the spot diagnosis by a Porsche-trained Technician prior to any necessary work commencing.
The new Centre will also offer the full range of Porsche services including new and pre-owned Porsche Approved car sales, servicing, parts, a service loan fleet and a full range of Porsche demonstrators. In addition, local collection and delivery will ensure any servicing or repairs are conducted with minimal inconvenience to the customer.
A showroom display will hold a wide array of items from the Porsche Design Driver’s Selection range of clothing and accessories. In addition, Porsche Tequipment personalisation options from floor mats to Aerokits will be available and can be fitted on-site.
Location and contact details Due to open in summer 2012, Porsche Centre Portsmouth will be located at Lakeside Business Park, Western Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3PQ. For customer enquiries, please contact the Centre on 0845 126 8980 or via www.porsche.co.uk/portsmouth.
* The latest Porsche models are designed to operate on fuels with an ethanol content of up to 10%. Data determined for standard specification and in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) in accordance with the Euro 5 (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) measurement method. The figures do not refer to an individual vehicle nor do they constitute part of the offer. They are intended solely as a means of comparing different types of vehicle. You can obtain further information about individual vehicles from your Porsche Centre.
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.