- Total investment since 2002: €127 million Euro
- Plant land area: currently around 300 hectares
- Number of employees: 400
- Working time model (since August 1, 2003): 38 hours per week, two-shiftoperation
- Cayenne production area: 18,600 m² (covered)
- Management area: 3,200 m²- Test track length: 3.75 kilometers
- Off-road track length: six kilometers
- Environmental protection: Certified according to DIN ISO 14001 (since June 2002)
- Production in fiscal year 2005/2006: 35,128 vehicles (fiscal year 2004/05 41,299 vehicles)
- Sales in fiscal year 2005/2006: 34,134 vehicles (fiscal year 2004/05 41,884 vehi-cles)
- Current daily production count: 180 vehicles (two-shift operation)
- Four-seater Gran Turismo
- Market launch in 2009
- Planned production numbers: 20,000 vehicles per year
Plant conversion for Panamera:
- A production facility of around 25,000 square meters will be constructed for the production of the Panamera in Leipzig,
- In addition, a 23,500 m² logistics center for the entire production will be built
- Total investment for plant conversion: €150 million Euro
© 2014 Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Legal notice.
* These data were obtained using the Euro 5 measurement method (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) with standard equipment. The information does not refer to an individual vehicle and is not part of the offer, but is simply provided so that comparisons can be made between different types of vehicle. Further, up to date information on the individual vehicles can be obtained from your Porsche Centre.
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.