Here you will find further media and service information about
Find your nearest
Manuals (other countries).
Home Energy Manager Installation and Commissioning.
The following instructions show you step by step how to set up the web application of your Home Energy Manager - from preparation to installation. You will also go through the single steps of the commissioning process.
1 | Before you start.
2 | How to connect to HEM Wifi Hotspot.
3 | Commissioning Process.
Instructions for uploading diagnostic data for Mobile Charger Connect*.
In the event of a malfunction, the
*Availability dependent on country
• The charger is already integrated in your home network (see operating instructions). No diagnostic data can be transferred with a direct connection via hotspot.
• You will need the letter containing access data to the device to password the web application.
• Your device (e.g. tablet, laptop, smartphone) should have a compatible browser (see operating instructions) and should also be in the home network.
Web application login // Step 1
• Enter the current IP address of the charger in the browser’s address line. You will find the IP address in Settings > Network > Network information.
– or –
• Enter the host name of the charger in the browser’s address line. You will find the host name in the letter containing access data. It consists of the following components: Device name + serial number (e.g. https://WallChargerConnect-1234567/ or https://iccpd-1234567/)
• A security message appears on some browsers. This can be confirmed.
Web application login // Step 2
• Log into the web application as a "home user". Enter your password, which you can find in the letter containing access data.
Upload of diagnostic data // Step 1
• Navigate to Settings > Service > Diagnostic data.
Upload of diagnostic data // Step 2
• Select Transfer diagnostic data and accept the message.
The responsible support centre can now analyse a possible malfunction of your Mobile Charger Connect using the diagnostic data and suggest the appropriate instructions for use.
Discover more about