Porsche Dealer Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the
To give you a better understanding of our selection process, we would like to provide you with this brief introduction of our
Our selection process includes 5 stages:
Step 1. Data Collection
Step 2. Pre-selection
Step 3. Onsite Check
Step 4. Final Interview
Step 5. Potential Investor of
Submitting your application is only the preparation for the first stage in our selection process - Data Collection.
Before you submit your application, please read carefully the basic requirements for a qualified applicant.
Minimum Applying Qualification:
- Ability to inspire the confidence and trust in the
Porschebrand, and have the intense desire to operate a PorscheCentre.
- Considerable experience in operating imported luxury automotive 4S dealerships in the applied city.
- Thorough understanding of the automotive market in the applied city.
- Guarantee a minimum spend of no less than 8,000~10,000 RMB per construction square meter for the
PorscheCentre construction and the equipment/tools.
- Ensure sufficient registered capital for the
PorscheCentre according to PorscheChina’s requirements.
- Ensure the proposed land has excellent visibility and high traffic flow.
- Ensure the minimum land size/footprint/parking size for the
PorscheCentre is in accordance with the specific city requirements below.
- Ensure the official redline map and land parameters (including: plot ratio, density, green ratio, building height limit, setback, etc.) are available from the local planning bureau or written in land purchasing / leasing LOI from the local government for the proposed land.
If you think you meet all of the above requirements, you may proceed in our selection process. In order to provide a better understanding of the applicant or the applicant company, please prepare all the required documents carefully, as they are the basis on which we will evaluate your application.
Required Documents for Application:
- “Dealer Application Data” sheet (completely filled out).
- Scan of applicant (namely as investor) (s)’s ID and applicant company (namely as investment company)’s Business License.
- The investor and the investment company’s introduction, which should include: investor’s background, investment company’s background, investment company’s automotive experience and performance, target area’s market analysis, motivation for joining
PorscheDealer Network and proposed land.
Rules for Submission:
- The email account Dealer-Application@porsche.cn is the official and only email account for the applicant or the applicant company to communicate with
- All documents mentioned above must be submitted in both English and Chinese versions and submitted via your company email account to Dealer-Application@porsche.cn.
- A completed application must include all the documents mentioned on our website and be sent in PDF format.
- The completed application must be sent before the submission deadline.
- The core competence shall be evaluated and a maximum of 2 applications (2 cities) are suggested to be submitted per half year by an applicant.
- Only the application submitted by the investor or the investment company directly will be considered. The applications through agency or intermediary person will have a negative impact on the investor evaluation.
- Any change in the applicant information (shareholding structure/company profile/business license, etc.) after your submission and during the investor selection process, please inform
PorscheChina immediately in writing or via email (Dealer-Application@porsche.cn).
Applicants may not be considered if any of the rules above cannot be met. Upon reception of your application, we will notify you via email regarding receipt and completeness of your application. If you have not received any reply within three working days after submitting your application, please contact Dealer-Application@porsche.cn again. Furthermore, you will be notified of your application status via email in each stage of the investor selection process. We do not accept any kind of visit without invitation.
Applicants must not offer or give any gifts or other benefits to
Phone: +021 6156 5001
(Note: this whistleblower hotline is not for general application enquiries. For dealer application process, please refer to the section “Rules for Submission” above in this
Applicants will be disqualified from the selection process if they do not comply with the above requirements.
Please be noted that by sending your application you are acknowledging that the qualification and requirements listed here are the minimum requirement for your application.
Open Cities & Deadline:
You may apply to join the
|City||Submission Deadline||Approx. Land Size (Range)|
Length * width in meter
|Approx. Building Size|
In square meter
|Approx. Building Area|
In square meter
|Guiyang (Guizhou)||September 30th, 2021||(100 – 107) * (70 - 75)||3,700 – 4,500||5,000 – 5,500|
We look forward to receiving your application.
Investor Selection Committees’ Office
Network Management and Development Department