WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Modification of Terms
Information and materials displayed on this website, including without limitation, product pricing, specifications, warranty and/or other information, are applicable to products sold in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China (“China”, for the purpose of these Terms, excluding the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan) and not necessarily to Porsche products sold in other markets.
Restricted Use and Copyrights
All photographs, audio and video clips, picture images, graphics, links, website architecture, format, layout and data structures, and all other items contained on this website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any manner, except as provided in these Terms or in the website text, without Porsche’s prior written permission. Images of people or places and Porsche products, are either property of, or used with permission by Porsche. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark and privacy laws, and other applicable statutes. You may browse this website and download or print a copy of material displayed on this website for your personal use only and not for redistribution, unless consented to in writing by Porsche. This limited consent shall automatically terminate upon your breach of any of these Terms.
Porsche, 保时捷, Porsche Crest, Porsche Design, 911, 918 Spyder, Carrera, Targa, Tiptronic, Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman, Panamera, Tequipment, Varrera, PCM, 4S, RS, Speedster, PIWIS, PDK, GT2, GT3 and other Porsche product names, model numbers, logos, commercial symbols, trade names and slogans are trademarks and the distinctive shapes of Porsche automobiles are trade dress of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG (“PAG”) and are protected by Chinese and international trademark laws. You are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on this website without the express prior written consent of PAG, except as permitted by applicable laws. Other marks and logos shown on this website may be marks owned by third parties not affiliated with Porsche and are used with permission. Nothing shown on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any permission, license or right to use any trademark, service mark or trade name displayed on this website without the written permission of PAG or the third party owner. The use of any Porsche logo or mark, whether registered or unregistered, as a hyperlink to this website or any other Porsche website is strictly prohibited unless consented to in writing by PAG.
All data contained on this website relating to third-party products or services, including but not limited to prices, availability of service or product, product feature or service coverage, if any, should be verified with the party supplying the product or service. All of the information contained on this website is for informational purposes only, and in no way constitutes an offer to enter into any transaction for a Porsche product or service. The purchase of any Porsche product or service shall be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable sale contract. Porsche may at any time without notice amend the data displayed on this website. While Porsche endeavors to periodically update posted information, not all information may be current, and Porsche does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of such data. Specifications on this website are for comparison purposes only; specifications, standard equipment, options and pricing are subject to change without notice. Some options may be unavailable when your car is built. Some vehicles may be shown with non-China equipment. Please consult your authorized Porsche dealer for advice concerning the current availability and pricing of options. Any Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) listed is for informational purposes only and excludes transportation fees, taxes, license, title, optional or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price may vary. This website or any contents available on this website shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from an authorized Porsche dealer. Porsche is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any data contained on this website. Porsche recommends seat belt usage and observance of traffic laws at all times.
This website is provided as a convenience to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Porsche does not warrant that your access to these website pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE PAGES. PORSCHE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, OR LOSSES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF PORSCHE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Porsche assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of or arising out of your use of or access to this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Porsche’s liability in any case shall, however, be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Porsche may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties, including authorized Porsche dealers. When visiting these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. You should review and determine if you agree to a particular site’s terms and conditions of use before using such site. Porsche does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for their content. A link to a non-Porsche site does not imply that Porsche endorses the site or the products or services described on such sites.
Any communication or material you transmit to this website (including feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, orders, requests or the like) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All materials transmitted to this website become the property of Porsche and may be used for any purpose. Porsche may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without compensation, restrictions on use, acknowledgment of source, accountability, or liability.
This website is governed by and subject to the laws of China.
Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Our Services may contain links to the websites of third parties, as well as to social media platforms such as Weibo or WeChat (“Linked Sites”). Porsche is not responsible and has no liability for the privacy policies or practices of Linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each Linked Site you visit.
Geographical Scope of Services
Our Services are for users located exclusively in the mainland of the People's Republic of China. If you are located outside the mainland of the People's Republic of China, please return to www.porsche.com and use the drop down box to find the website for users in your location.
Information We Collect
Through various online and/or offline forms (e.g., web pages, applications, emails, SMS, letters, face-to-face collection, etc.), we collect your personal information in different occasions, including but not limited to when you:
- order and/or purchase any of our products or services from us;
- participate in any Porsche event or program, including any event, program, contest, survey, auto show, sweepstake or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Events”);
- subscribe to the Porsche marketing materials, newsletter, or other communications from us;
- contact or communicate with us and/or request information from us (e.g., via web pages, applications, emails, SMS, letters, face-to-face communication, etc.);
- access or use Porsche-related pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms (“Social Media Platforms”);
- access or use Porsche-related pages or accounts on any third-party vertical websites ("Vertical Websites");
- provide or submit comments, suggestions, experiences, or other content to us; and/or
- otherwise interact with us and our Services.
In addition, if you have purchased Porsche vehicle(s), we will also collect relevant vehicle information in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and/or Porsche technical requirements when you are possessing and using Porsche vehicle(s). Please refer to the Statutory Information section.
- basic personal information, including your name, citizen ID, occupation and income status；
- contact information, including mobile phone number, email address, postal address and zip code;
- demographic information, such as your gender, birthday, nationality;
- driving information, such as your driver's license number, your current and past vehicles, and your vehicle preferences;
- purchase information, including the product you purchased and its price, and other transaction details;
- payment information, including payment channels, credit card/debit card information;
- comment and communication information, including the Personal Information contained in your reviews or correspondence with us regarding the products and/or services we provide;
- interaction information, including Personal Information contained in any Events and other interaction with us and our Services that you choose to respond to or participate in;
- Vertical Websites information, including any information generated or submitted during your access or using of Porsche-related pages or accounts on any third-party vertical websites;
Social Media Platform information, including:
- your basic information of social media platforms that you authorize social media platforms to share with official account operators (such as us) on such platforms when you registered your social media platform account or in the process of using social media platform services, such as your account name and nickname, profile picture, gender, city, your language settings, when you followed our social media platform official account, etc.
- the information you provide to us such as your contact information, details of any transactions you make, and other information we may obtain when you use or interact with our social media platform official account and any mini-programs operated by us on the social media platforms (including social media platforms applets or other derivative or affiliate programs (applications));
- Personal Information contained in your correspondence with us, such as reporting problems or submitting queries, subscriptions or comments about our social media platform official account or its contents;
- the MAC (Media Access Control) address of your mobile device that we detect only for the purpose of providing you with the latest in-store product and service information through our social media platform official account when you visit or enter a certain distance from our stores.
You may voluntarily provide any of the above information. In many cases, if you choose not to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any of your problems or other needs.
If you have purchased Porsche vehicle(s), we will also collect and process the regulated vehicle information and personal information in connection with the Porsche vehicle(s) that you have purchased in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and/or Porsche technical requirements ("Statutory Information"). You are obligated to cooperate with Porsche in the collection of such Statutory Information to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
When you resell the purchased Porsche vehicle to a third party, you have the obligation to inform such third party that it should reach out to and provide Porsche (China) Motors Ltd. the Statutory Information within 30 working days after the completion of the amendment of vehicle registration.
Information Collected Automatically
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our Services. When you use our Services, servers may automatically record certain log file information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with Linked Sites, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Location Data: When you access our Services via a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor, and/or remotely store information regarding your mobile device, as well as real-time “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use our Services. You may opt-out from allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device, though some features of our Services may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may receive Information about you from third parties. For example, if you access Porsche-related contents through third parties (e.g., Social Media Platforms or Vertical Websites), such third parties may pass certain information about you to us.
How We You Use Your Information
We use your Information, including Personal Information, for a variety of purposes, including:
- providing our products and services to you;
- communicating with you regarding Porsche, and its products, services, and Events;
- customizing your Porsche experience;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, or postings;
- administering our Events and inviting you to participate in our Events;
- improving and customizing our Services;
- internal operations such as enhancing our products and services, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- developing new products and services;
- processing payments;
- investigating or settling inquires, complaints or disputes;
- marketing and promotion purposes;
- enforcing our Website Terms and Conditions of Use;
- protecting the security and integrity of our business and our Services;
- fulfilling purposes of Porsche prospect or customer care programs;
- performing product information statistics and carrying out service and communication in connection with product inspection, maintenance, warranty, recall and after sales service;
- conducting customers' satisfaction surveys and market research;
- conducting analysis of product quality, failure prevention and vehicle rescue, and provide technical support to you and our dealers;
- performing purpose of data merger, storage and integration; and/or
- reporting to and transmitting data to the competent government authorities and/or their designated institutions in accordance with applicable legal / regulatory requirements.
How We Share Your Information
We share and disclose your Information as follows:
- with third parties (whether located within or outside Mainland China) that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including but not limited to the development, maintenance, and support of our Services, payment processing, communications, and marketing research and analysis;
- with authorized Porsche dealers for customer care and marketing effort;
- with members of our affiliated group of companies (whether located within or outside Mainland China) for promotional or other purposes;
- to manage and administer Events;
- to comply with laws, regulatory requirements, court orders, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of Porsche, its affiliates, and authorized Porsche dealers, and our and their respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and other agreements;
- in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, reorganization, or acquisition, in which event your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring company;
- in non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to keep your Personal Information secure. We also request that our third-party service providers use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or use. However, no data transmission is guaranteed as 100% secure.
Submissions and User Generated Content
Unless governed by separate terms identified at the time of submission, all suggestions, materials, remarks, or other intellectual property (e.g. ideas, experiences and photos) with no personal information involved that you communicate or submit to us (“Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Porsche shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Submissions and shall be free to use and distribute Submissions for any purposes, without limitation of any kind.
Our Services may allow you to post messages and submit content (e.g. comments, photos, blogs, postings etc.), which may include your Personal Information. You are responsible for all actions resulting from any information, including Personal Information, which you post on our Services. Porsche is not responsible for the results of such postings.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive a suspicious e-mail, SMS or call that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, please notify us as provided below in the Contact Us section.
Privacy of Minors
Our Services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of 18 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us via the contact information provided in Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent or other than in a manner authorized by law, and we will work to delete it.
Rights of Users
You will be given a choice as to whether you will receive promotional e-mails or SMS from Porsche. Each promotional e-mail or SMS you receive from us will provide with you a specific opt-out mechanism to allow you to unsubscribe from receipt of these promotional e-mails or SMS.
If relevant requirements in applicable laws are met, you are entitled to correct or delete your personal information collected by Porsche and exercise other statutory rights, except for the information that should continue to be collected, processed, or retained in accordance with laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements (such as Statutory Information). If you wish to exercise any of the rights of users as stated under this section, please contact us via:
Customer Service Hotline: 4008205911
Mail Address: 3/F 1215-1217 Dong Fang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai (Postcode: 200127; To: Porsche (China) Motors Ltd.)
Mail Address: 3/F 1215-1217 Dong Fang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai (Postcode: 200127; To: Legal and Compliance department, Porsche (China) Motors Ltd.)
Please read the following terms before using the Live Chat service.
In the course of a chat, Porsche (China) Motors Limited ("we", "us" or "our") may collect your personal information. Examples of the personal information we collect include name, phone number, address, email address, personal preferences, purchase and ordering information, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
We use the personal information you provide for purposes of:
- Responding to your questions and requests such as requests for product information;
- Operating, evaluating and improving the Live Chat service and our customer support services in general;
- Providing other services to you;
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies;
- Sending you promotional materials or other communications.
- Date and time of the access
- Length of the visit to our website
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Amount of data
- Scene of event
- IP address
We collect the above information in order to offer you certain features or functionalities of the Live Chat service. We may use the information collected through automated means for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes and for compliance with our statutory and regulatory obligations. We will not use such information to identify you personally or for any purpose other than those described here.
The personal information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within or outside mainland China. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, business partners and third party service providers located within or outside mainland China to enable us to provide and improve our services to you. We will take all steps that are reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Submission of your personal information is voluntary. You may exit a chat by closing the chat window at any time. We will retain and use your personal information only as necessary for fulfillment of the purposes described herein or as required by law.
Copyright ©2019 Porsche (China) Motors Ltd.
To request a summary of the changes made to the last version of 2015, please contact us as described above.