The Porsche Roadside Assistance programme provides comprehensive cover in the unlikely event of a breakdown. Porsche Assistance offers you mobility, safety, cross border service - and provides you with fast, personalised help and support that meets your needs. As part of the programme, a customer service team dedicated to Porsche customers is available all year round. They will ensure that the most appropriate kind of assistance is sent to help you, and will assist you with onward transport and accommodation, to meet your needs.
Porsche Assistance is free of charge for two years when you buy a new car and for one year with a Porsche Approved used car.
Porsche Assistance includes the following services*:
- Breakdown assistance
- Recovery and towing
- Onward or homeward trip / return transport of repaired vehicle
- Overnight accommodation costs
- Vehicle key service
- Assistance in the event of death overseas
- Document deposit
- Travel callback message
- Telephone calls with the Assistance Centre
Porsche Roadside Assistance is available in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
* South Africa offers an individual program. To learn more, please click here: http://www.porschejohannesburg.com/Teaser/driveplan.asp