Driving a Porsche means enjoying passionate performance with the feeling that everything is all right at any time. With the Porsche Approved Warranty, you can permanently enjoy this excitement and peace of mind that you had on the first day.
The Porsche Approved Warranty can be arranged:
- as a follow-up to a New Car Warranty,
- as a follow-up to an existing Porsche Approved Warranty,
- after successfully completing a 111-point check, if your vehicle does not currently have any Porsche warranty protection or
- when purchasing a Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car.
The Porsche Approved Warranty is an insurance product which provides comprehensive cover comparable with the Porsche New Car Guarantee. The Porsche Approved Warranty can be purchased from any Porsche Centre for any Porsche that meets the eligibility criteria. The warranty (available for vehicles up to their 15th year and with a mileage not exceeding 200,000 km/125,000 miles) covers all components of your Porsche for 12, 24 or 36 months, protecting you from unexpected repair costs.
The professional repairs, carried out by certified Porsche technicians using only Genuine Parts, preserve the longevity and value of your Porsche. In the event of a resale, the Porsche Approved Warranty even enhances the value of your Porsche, as it is fully transferable providing the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
The benefits of the Porsche Approved Warranty:
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable in every Porsche Centre
- Optional duration: 12, 24 or 36 months
- No excess to pay
- No mileage limit during the warranty period
- Coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 15 years old
- Only Porsche genuine parts are used
- Straightforward administration
- Full transferability if sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
Like your car, we want to ensure your Porsche Approved Warranty also stands for reliability and trust. This means openly stating what will not be covered under a Porsche Approved Warranty and why. As a Porsche ages, it can undergo visual and acoustic changes without affecting its functionality (e.g. cracks in the leather). Also certain parts are subject to ageing and natural wear. For this reason your Porsche has scheduled service and maintenance intervals. Visual and acoustic concerns, wear and tear are not defects and are therefore excluded from the warranty.
The following components are not covered, if they must be repaired or replaced for reasons of ageing or regular wear and tear:
- Wiper blades
- Brake pads and brake discs
- Shock absorber
- Clutch disc and clutch pressure plate
- Drive belt including tensioning guide rails and roller
- Spark plugs
- PDCC reservoir
- All light bulbs (excluding Xenon and LED-lamps)
- All filters, fluids, oils and greases
If you have any questions about the Porsche Approved Warranty, your Porsche Centre will be happy to answer them and provide further information.