The extended Porsche Approved Warranty.
Up to 15 years of coverage – without mileage limitation.
Your Porsche holds a special place in your heart. And most likely not only in yours. With our extended Porsche Approved Warranty, you can share the sensation of driving your Porsche – while keeping absolute peace of mind. Because no matter how much you – or anyone else – drives your Porsche: The extended Porsche Approved Warranty has you covered.
The Porsche Approved Warranty is an insurance product underwritten by Acasta European Insurance Company Limited which provides comprehensive cover comparable with the Porsche New Car Guarantee. The Porsche Approved Warranty can be purchased from any Porsche Centre for any Porsche that meets the eligibility criteria. The warranty (available for vehicles up to their 15th year and with a mileage not exceeding 200,000 km/125,000 miles) covers all components of your Porsche for 12, 24 or 36 months, protecting you from unexpected repair costs. Full terms and conditions for the warranty can be downloaded from the button below.
Porsche Approved Warranty Terms and Conditions (PDF; 0.2 MB)
The Porsche Approved Warranty can be arranged:
- as a follow-up to a New Car Warranty,
- as a follow-up to an existing Porsche Approved Warranty,
- after successfully completing a 111-point check, if your vehicle does not currently have any Porsche warranty protection or
- when purchasing a Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car.
The professional repairs, carried out by certified Porsche technicians using only Genuine Parts, preserve the longevity and value of your Porsche. In the event of a resale, the Porsche Approved Warranty even enhances the value of your Porsche, as it is fully transferable providing the car is sold privately or to a Porsche Centre.
The benefits of the Porsche Approved Warranty:
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour
- Worldwide validity
- Redeemable in every Porsche Centre
- Optional duration: 12, 24 or 36 months
- No excess to pay
- No mileage limit during the warranty period
- Coverage for Porsche vehicles up to 15 years old
- Only Porsche Genuine Parts are used
- Full transferability if sold privately or to a Porsche Centre
Like your car, we want to ensure your Porsche Approved Warranty also stands for reliability and trust. This means openly stating what will not be covered under a Porsche Approved Warranty and why. As a Porsche ages, it can undergo visual and acoustic changes without affecting its functionality (e.g. cracks in the leather). Also certain parts are subject to ageing and natural wear. For this reason your Porsche has scheduled service and maintenance intervals. Visual and acoustic concerns, wear and tear are not defects and are therefore excluded from the warranty.
For a full list of inclusions and exclusions, please refer to Porsche Approved Warranty Terms and Conditions.
The prices for a Porsche Approved Warranty policy are set out below.