We have you covered.
The information provided below is intended as a general guide. Please refer to your vehicle documentation or your preferred
In order to maintain the validity of your warranty policy or ensure a claim is approved, it is important to understand some key points from the warranty policy terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are explained to you and a copy provided during the delivery of your vehicle.
Porschemust be maintained according its respective annual maintenance and inspection schedule by a Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn. Bhd workshop.
Porschemust not be modified. This includes (but not limited to) things like painted brake calipers, vehicle wraps, after market wheels, after market audio systems or electrical gadgets etc.
You may however take the option to enhance your
Porschewith items from our Tequipment range, and this will not affect your warranty policy.
- Your warranty policy does not cover damage caused by misuse, improper use or overstraining of the vehicle, e.g. in motorsport competitions or as a result of overloading.
- Failure to report the defect immediately or the Customer’s failure to provide an opportunity for rectification without delay despite having been requested to do so will result in voiding the respective claim.
- If activating a warranty extension, your
Porschemust have a mileage less than 200,000km and less than 8 years from new car delivery at the time of inspection.
- It’s important to note that optical or acoustic defects which do not affect the functionality of a component are not covered under a warranty extension policy.
- Grey vehicles (Vehicle which have been parallel imported by non-
Porscheauthorised means) are excluded from warranty until verification of all importation documents is completed by Sime Darby Auto Performance.
Find out more here about the
4 Years Warranty, New Vehicle Delivery
1 or 2 Year Warranty Extensions
When nearing the end of your 4 year new car warranty policy, you have the option to extend your warranty even longer. One Year or Two year warranty extension is offered to give you even greater piece of mind. In order to purchase a warranty extension, It’s important to note that your
1 or 2 Year Stand Alone Warranty Extension
A stand-alone warranty means that a
1 or 2 Year Pre-Owned Car Warranty
For the avoidance of doubts, the word ‘guarantee’ appearing throughout the Guarantee and Maintenance Booklet of the new
Details of the prevailing policy can be found in your vehicle documentation, Guarantee & Maintenance booklet, but the key points to note are:
- The Long-life guarantee is valid only if your
Porscheis cared for in accordance with the "Car Care Instructions" in the respective Driver's Manual. Any Damage to the paintwork or protective coatings must be repaired properly without delay.
- The Long-life guarantee does not apply to rust holes which were caused as a result of traffic accidents or mechanical damage to the body work, paintwork, corrosion-proofing and preservation. All body repairs must be performed in accordance with
PorscheAG instructions by a Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn. Bhd. authorised body-shop.
- In order to uphold claims under the Long-life guarantee, a condition report must be conducted every 2 years from the date of delivery. This inspection is completed during regular maintenance and recorded in your Guarantee and Maintenance booklet under "Record of Long-Life Guarantee Condition Report".