After Sales Services
4 Years Warranty
Vehicles maintained or imported to Malaysia by other means than Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd may affect the validity of this warranty.
Owners of such vehicles, may contact us anytime, for a free status check without any obligations.
These vehicles may also be eligible to apply for and purchase an additional extended factory warranty.
Terms and conditions apply.
For further information, please contact us at:
4 Years Free Service & Maintenance
Terms and Conditions of the
1. All required services and repairs including servicing intervals will be in accordance with the prevailing
2. This Package:-
2.1 comprise of the car warranty and the car maintenance.
2.2 is subject to a maximum of 100,000km (one hundred thousand kilometers) or 4 (four) years, whichever comes first.
The first two (2) years of the car warranty shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained in the
3. The four (4) years of the car maintenance shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
4. Should the customer request for a service to be carried out on the car when such service is not in accordance with the PSG, then the cost of such services and parts replacement shall be borne by the customer.
5. The replacement of Brake pads is subject to a maximum of one set for each twelve (12) months.
6. The replacement of Brake Disc is subject to a maximum of one set for each twenty four (24) months.
7. Only genuine
8. This Package will become void if the car is being use for motor sports events, public race track day events or any activities other than the normal day to day use.
9. Maintenance and repairs caused by accidents or driver’s negligence/abuse are not covered by this Package.
10. This Package does not cover:-
10.1 Tyres and paintwork of the car. The paintwork of the car is subject to the
10.2 All/any parts related to
11. If there arise any difference/conflict between the PNV Warranty, the PAPOC Warranty and the terms and conditions contained herein, such terms and conditions shall be read together and subject to any prevailing applicable
Extended Warranty is available to all
A stand alone warranty is also available for vehicles currently not covered by warranty, and meet the minimum requirements as mentioned above.
On application, all vehicles must undergo a thorough technical inspection by Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd and faults must be rectified prior to approval.
Warranty is available (subject to technical inspection) on a yearly basis and also automatically includes
Please do not hesitate to contact us at
24-hour Roadside Assistance
A customer service team dedicated to
• Breakdown assistance at home, work or roadside
• Onward travel and accommodation if repairs cannot be made at the roadside.
• Recovery of your
• Hire a non-
• Re-delivery of your
• Replacement driver if existing driver is unable to drive safely due to illness or injury at the time of your intended return date. In case you drive your car outside of Peninsular Malaysia,
• Hong Kong
• Indonesia (only Jabotabek)
• Philippines (Island of Luzon only)
• South Korea
As the saying goes, there are no second hand
With this in mind, we would like to introduce our “Adoption Package” for
To protect your valuable investment, we have put together a package which will provide you with peace of mind along with trouble-free motoring.
It cannot be assured that your mileage or other electrical system control units have been tampered with.
It cannot be assured if the vehicle has been involved in a major accident and repaired in a cheap or reckless manner.
It cannot be assured that the vehicle was maintained to according
Due to variances in local laws, regulations, environmental factors, fuel qualities etc.
Example: The fuel quality in England differs from Malaysia. The Engine Management system in an English vehicle has software designed for higher grade fuels. (Known as A market)
Malaysian vehicles contain B market software which adjusts the Engine Management system to compensate for fuel quality.
If the software on your Engine Management system is incorrect, it may cause long term damage to your engine.
Services such as live uplinks to
Our packages have been created to address these issues and provide a comprehensive service for your vehicle to ensure it meets Malaysian specifications.
1. Check status and complete outstanding workshop and/or recall campaigns. (Important! - Safety related)
3. Check the mileage readings (not only on the speedometer, also in the various control units), chassis, engine and transmission numbers for signs of tampering.
1. Check vehicle electrical system conformity (matching chassis numbers etc.)
2. Change coding of electrical control units to Malaysian specification.
3. Remapping of engine management system to Malaysian Specification (model dependent)
1-year Warranty Activation
1. Check and activate local warranty status
2. Complete 111-point check of the entire vehicle.
3. Provide one year extended warranty coverage. (Separate terms and conditions apply)
24-hour Roadside Assistance
1. Complete a Major Maintenance (60,000km) according to manufacturer’s specification.
2. Additional maintenance included with the following:
i. Pollyrib belt replace
ii. Spark plug replace
iii. Brake fluid change and brake bleed
iv. Replacement of fuel filter
v. Replacement of front and rear wipers
1. Wash and vacuum
2. Engine Clean
3. Tyre and Rim Clean and Shine
4. Interior detailing
The amount time required to complete is approximately 4 days – 2 weeks (depending on the package selected). If additional work is required, finish time may vary depending on parts availability.
Adoption Package Terms and Conditions
The package is only applicable to vehicles legitimately parallel imported into Malaysia (“Parallel Import Vehicle”).
Such Parallel Import Vehicle shall be older than 1 year from its manufacturing date but not more than 9 years.
If the Parallel Import Vehicle is 9 years or older, different terms and conditions shall apply.
This package must be completed before any retail repair work commences on any Parallel Import Vehicle.
Package is not available for automotive dealers or vehicles registered outside Peninsular Malaysia.
The Malaysian registered owner must provide proof of ownership for longer than 6 months.
The Parallel Import Vehicle must be free of defects. Additional defects found during the course of the Adoption Package, must be rectified entirely at the owner’s expenses.
The full amount of the package must be paid before commencement of any work on the Parallel Import Vehicle. If additional repair work is required and the quote is rejected by the customer, a refund free of interest will be provided less RM1,000.00 (One Thousand Ringgit) which will be retained for inspection and administration costs and the customer shall have no claims whatsoever and/or howsoever against
Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn. Bhd.
The Parallel Import Vehicle must be a
The Parallel Import Vehicle must not be modified in any manner which is not approved by the manufacturer.
No unauthorized parts were installed in the Parallel Import Vehicle.
The Parallel Import Vehicle’s mileage must not exceed 200,000km or 125,000 miles.
Upon purchase of this package, the customer must undertake all future scheduled maintenance carried out by Sime Darby Auto Performance during the extended warranty period.
In case of any warranty repair work, separate warranty terms and conditions shall apply.
If the vehicle is still covered under the 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, an additional 1-year extended warranty will be added to the end of this 2- year manufacturer’s warranty.
For further information or to make an appointment, please call us at: