Reporting To: Workshop Manager
Location: Sitra, Bahrain.
- Diagnose, repair, perform and maintain vehicles as described on repair order in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- Promote and attain standards for superior workmanship
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order and communicate to Service Advisor or Workshop Controller
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain parts needed
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required, or refer to the Team Leader
- Attend and successfully complete manufacturer training as required.
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of customers vehicles and work areas
Preferred Qualification & Skills: Gold level certification or
Preferred Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position preferably within the GCC