1. The following trademarks including the distinctive shapes of all
2. This Site and its contents are subject to copyright. While you may view the Site and print or download a copy for your personal non-commercial use, all other use, copying distribution or display of all or part of this Site is prohibited. You must not otherwise use this Site or its contents without the prior written consent of
3. Please be advised that
4. This Site uses DoubleClick and
5. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by
6. PCA may share the
9. This Site contains information that is intended as general in nature and may be incomplete or inaccurate. Consequently, no reliance should be placed on any information. As absolute accuracy cannot be assured,
10. The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by other organisations.
11. Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that
12. Some of the product information, illustrations and images featured on this Site are European and reflect each vehicle’s performance and features under European conditions. Any such information, illustrations and images are indicative and for guidance only. Please consult an OPC for current information.
14. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and, where applicable, Australian federal law. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
© 2017 Dr. Ing. h.c. F.
* The published consumption (l/100km and Wh/km), emissions (g/km) and kilometre (km) range figures (excluding any
The specified charging outputs and times (hour/minutes) are dependent on various factors: in general, the charging output and time can vary due to physical and chemical limits, depending on factors such as the available output of the country-specific energy infrastructure, the customer's own domestic installation, the temperature, interior pre-conditioning and charging status, as well as the age of the battery. Charging times may therefore be significantly higher than those specified. To achieve the optimum value of the specified DC charging time (DC = direct current) for a charge status increase from 5 to 80%, a CCS (combined charging system) fast-charging pedestal with > 270kW and > 850V is required, as well as a battery temperature of 30°–35°C. The charging status when commencing charging must not exceed 5%. For physical and chemical reasons, the charging speed decreases as the battery approaches its full capacity. Therefore, it usually makes sense to use fast DC charging to charge the battery up to 80% or up to the required range. The predominant use of CCS fast charging pedestals leads to a long-term increase in charging times. For regular fast DC charging, we recommend a maximum charging output of 50kW. When charging in a domestic environment, AC charging (AC = alternating current) is recommended. Using an (AC) industrial electrical outlet will result in improved efficiency and a much shorter charging time compared to using a household socket.
Published figures should only be used for the purpose of comparison between vehicles. Please contact an Official