Any resident of the United States or Canada can take advantage of Porsche’s European Delivery Program, provided they place a vehicle order with and purchase that vehicle from an authorized Porsche dealer. Participants must take delivery of their vehicle in person at the Porsche factory in Germany. Military personnel stationed in Europe are not eligible under the terms of this program. People with special work or study arrangements may be restricted as a result of regulations within the country in which they will be working or studying. (If there is a question concerning eligibility, a diplomatic or counsel office of the host country should be contacted prior to placing the order.)
The Porsche European Delivery program involves a few basic steps:
- Place an order with any authorized Porsche dealer in North America.
- Choose the model, options, and date you would like to pick up your Porsche in Germany (weekends and German holidays excluded).
- To ensure that you receive the exact Porsche you want on the delivery date you specify, place your order at least 12 weeks prior to delivery. Your dealer may still be able to find you a car in less than 12 weeks, but your selection may be limited by production availability. Delivery dates for “special orders” involving custom or non-standard colors and interiors are subject to material availability. Please check with your dealer.
- To place the order, fill out the European Delivery Vehicle Order Form with your dealer. The order is subject to confirmation by Porsche Cars North America, Inc. You will need to determine how long you will be driving your Porsche in Europe and have your dealer enter the insurance length you’ll need for your Porsche on your European Delivery order form (various insurance time-frames with a maximum of three months – please ask your dealer for specific extended insurance times available). The first two weeks of insurance are included in the program.
- Upon review of the Order Form, the European Delivery Coordinator will reach out to the customer and dealer with a confirmation email confirming the date, time and location of Delivery. Deliveries are scheduled by appointment only, customers should not make travel plans until their delivery date is confirmed by the European Delivery Coordinator.
Make sure you read and understand all of the conditions printed on the European Delivery Vehicle Order Form. If you have any difficulty in ordering, please do not hesitate to call your dealership or contact European.Delivery@Porsche.us.
Upon receiving final payment, your dealer will present you with your final delivery information, which will include your designated delivery time, hotel and taxi vouchers, and your personal Monroney Label. Please be certain the Monroney Label checks against your copy of the European Delivery Vehicle Order Form regarding the model, options, insurance and delivery date.