Premier Tire & Wheel Protection
Tires and wheels are the only parts of your
Our Premier Tire & Wheel Protection will keep you on the road by keeping your tires and wheels in top shape.
Available on new, pre-owned, and Certified Pre-Owned
- Replacement of a tire if structurally damaged to the extent that it fails to hold air due to a covered road hazard, including glass, potholes, debris or nails (includes tires with run-flat technology); tires are never plugged or patched
- Replacement of a wheel if road hazard damage prevents the wheel from sealing to the tire, resulting in the tire failing to hold air or maintaining the tire manufacturer’s air pressure specifications
- Towing expenses reimbursed up to $250 per occurrence in the event of covered road hazard damage
- Costs associated with the replacement of the tires and/or wheels, plus approved labor charges, including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tire disposal, and taxes
- No deductible
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party¹
- Cosmetic wheel repair for damage such as nicks and scrapes
- Cosmetic wheel repair is limited to sanding, painting, or refinishing the wheel without the need to apply additional material or bend/straighten the wheel²
- Cosmetic wheel repair is limited to a total of eight (8) individual wheel repairs during the Product Agreement term
- There is no deductible associated with Cosmetic Repair for wheels
- Damage to tires with less than 3/32" tread depth at the lowest point on the tire at the time of damage
- Cosmetic damage to tires
- Replacement or re-manufacturing of wheels due to cosmetic damage
- Damage caused by vandalism, theft, or driving with low or no tire pressure
- Repairs made without prior authorization
- Damage caused by road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites
- Failures from normal wear and tear, improper wear, or dry rot
Your tires and wheels will be replaced using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and OEM-approved tires and parts.
Your coverage is not restricted by vehicle mileage and will continue even if you replace your tires.
- Nationwide service available at all participating authorized
Porschedealers or other authorized licensed repair facilities
- Replacement parts will be covered for the remainder of the Product Agreement term⁴
¹ Product Agreement is transferable within 30 days of the covered vehicle resale or lease assumption.
² The size, paint color, and finish of a wheel can impact the effectiveness of cosmetic wheel repair techniques. Reasonable efforts will be made to cosmetically repair the wheel and to match the original wheel paint and finish. Replacement of a wheel will not be authorized solely because cosmetic damage is deemed not repairable due to the size of the wheel, or because the paint and finish do not match the original paint and finish.
³ Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your Product Agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and a complete list of exclusions.
⁴ Replacement tires and wheels must meet vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
Driving your dream
Don't let wearable parts and components distract you from your journey. Choose Term Protection from
Don't let the unexpected derail your journey. Get back on track quickly with
Your primary insurance payout may not cover the outstanding balance on your vehicle retail contract in the event of a total loss. Make sure you're covered with
More than just an eyesore, damage to the body of your car can reduce its resale or trade-in value. Maintain the value and beauty of your vehicle with
High-tech and secure, the key to your
Rocks and other road debris can damage your windshield, creating driving distractions. See the road ahead clearly with