- Brake pads
Covers one (1) replacement set of front and rear brake pads
Covers one (1) replacement battery
- Belts and hoses
Covers replacement of most major engine belts and hoses
- Windshield wiper blades
Covers one (1) replacement set of windshield wiper blades and/or inserts
- Wheel alignment
Covers one (1) wheel alignment
Covers the replacement of headlamps
- Bulbs and fuses
Covers fuses and interior/exterior light bulbs
- Includes all covered components and services listed under “Term Protection benefits”
- Mechanical breakdown coverage including all mechanical and electrical parts, unless specifically listed as not covered in the Exclusions from Coverage section of the Agreement
- Covers one (1) replacement set of front and rear brake rotors
- Rental car reimbursement up to $50 per day for a maximum of 10 days ³⁴
- Diagnostic charges and fluid replacement included in conjunction with all covered services
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for up to five (5) days³⁴ ³⁷
- Transferable for a fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party or if a private party assumes your lease agreement³⁸
- Cancelable at any time; after 30 days, subject to a fee³⁹
- No deductible
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance or preexisting conditions
- Carbon/ceramic brake pads and rotors
- Hybrid/electric high-voltage vehicle batteries
Available on new, pre-owned, and
³² Available on vehicles within the first 12 months or 12,000 miles of the start date/mileage following activation of the New Vehicle Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
³³ Term Protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties.
³⁴ If required due to a covered mechanical breakdown. Please consult your Agreement for complete terms and conditions.
³⁵ Please consult your Agreement for a complete list of covered components and services.
³⁶ Optional brake rotor coverage is not available as a stand-alone option. It must be purchased with either Term Protection or Term Protection Plus.
³⁷ Trip Interruption coverage is not available to residents of California or New York.
³⁸ Agreement is transferable within 30 days of the covered vehicle's resale or lease assumption. Please see your Agreement for complete transfer rules.
³⁹ Please see your Agreement for complete cancellation rules, including state-specific cancellation rules.
⁴⁰ Additional exclusions may apply. Please consult your Agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.