Before your lease is up, you will be contacted by a lease-end representative to assist with scheduling an appointment at the time and location that is most convenient for you. This could be at your home, office, or at an authorized
Once you return your
- Wheels should not have cracks or scratches larger than 3.5"
- Cracks, chips or pits to the windshield, body or paint
- Tires with structural damage or with insufficient tread
- Tears, cuts or damage to interior components
- Missing components such as keys or the owner's manual
This list highlights only a few examples of what is considered excess wear. Scheduling a complimentary pre-inspection is the most accurate way to determine billable excess wear.