Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing) celebrated his second victory of the
Over the entire eleven-lap race, Pereira led the field in his 485 hp
A three-way fight ensued for seventh place on the 7.004-kilometre circuit. Ultimately, Jaap van Lagen (NL/martinet by ALMÉRAS) prevailed followed by the reigning Supercup champion Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing) and
After round seven, the situation in the championship continues to be cutthroat.
Spa-Francorchamps, Race 7 of 10
1. Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
2. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS)
3. Jaxon Evans (NZ/Fach Auto Tech)
4. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing)
5. Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech)
6. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
7. Jaap van Lagen (NL/martinet by ALMÉRAS)
8. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing)
9. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing)
10. Mikkel Pedersen (DK/Dinamic Motorsport)
Points standings after 7 of 10 races
1. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing), 92 points
2. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing), 92 points
3. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 76 points
© 2020 All rights reserved to
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric