Great success for Dylan Pereira (Momo Megatron Lechner Racing): on Sunday the driver from Luxembourg won round five of the
The spectators on the Formula 1 grandstands witnessed ten Voorde taking up the race from pole position only to be beaten off the line by Pereira and Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing) who overtook the Dutchman approaching the first corner. In lap four Ammermüller, ten Voorde and Mikkel Pedersen (DK/Dinamic Motorsport) collided in the hairpin. Ammermüller and Pedersen retired, ten Voorde was able to continue, and the field closed up behind the safety car with Pereira leading ahead of ten Voorde and Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing). Soon afterwards, another incident in the midfield forced the safety car out again before the race was halted due to a heavy rainshower. Because Pereira held the lead ahead of ten Voorde and Ellinas in the last complete lap before the second caution he was declared the winner.
Ellinas was ecstatic with his first
Joey Mawson (Team Australia) secured seventh place on the 4.574 kilometre circuit as the best rookie. Al Faisal Al Zubair (OM/Lechner Racing Middle East) and Leon Köhler (D/Lechner Racing Middle East) finished behind the Australian.
Albrecht Reimold, Member of the
Hockenheim, Race 5 of 10
1. Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
2. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing)
3. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
4. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing)
5. Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech)
6. Jaap van Lagen (NL/martinet by ALMÉRAS)
7. Joey Mawson (AUS/Team Australia)
8. Al Faisal Al Zubair (OM/Lechner Racing Middle East)
9. Leon Köhler (D/Lechner Racing Middle East)
10. Jaxon Evans (NZ/Fach Auto Tech)
Points standings after 5 of 10 races
1. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing), 67 points
2. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing), 64 points
3. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 50 points
1. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 50 points
2. Joey Mawson (AUS/Team Australia), 21 points
3. Marvin Klein (F/pierre martinet by ALMÉRAS), 8 points
1. Roar Lindland (N/pierre martinet by ALMÉRAS), 80 points
2. Philipp Sager (A/Dinamic Motorsport), 68 points
3. Stephen Grove (AUS/Team Australia), 60 points
1. BWT Lechner Racing, 131 points
2. Martinet by ALMÉRAS, 93 points
3. Fach Auto Tech, 81 points
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric