Processing Your Personal Data
What categories of personal data does
"Personal data" means any information relating to you. During the application process,
What personal data?
- Identification - your name, nationality, national insurance number, bank details
- Contact details
- Education and work experience
- Organisational data
- Information collected as part of your interview process
- Background check information
- Other application data (e.g. information contained in your CV and obtained from recruiters)
- To process your application
- To determine your eligibility for the role you have applied for
- To conduct background checks as part of your application
- To communicate with you about future job opportunities
- To comply with the law and our obligations
- To communicate with you and with
Porscheemployees and third parties
- To comply with our financial and regulatory obligations
It's important to know that
Find out more about what data
As you may know, we are part of the global
How long will
We won't keep it for any longer than we need to, either to comply with the law or to ensure that we are complying with our obligations to you and other third parties. Find out more here (PDF; 0.08 MB).
What rights do I have in respect of my personal data?
You have a number of rights in relation to your data. These include a right to access, correct and erase your data as well as more technical rights to restrict the way we process it, and to transfer your data. Your rights are important, and we've set them out in detail here (PDF; 0.08 MB).
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have concerns or questions regarding your personal data, please contact: HR Manager,