It’s really quite simple. Once you have chosen your
Your repayment period
Choose any repayment period between 12 and 48 months.
Mileage per year
Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year¹. This will affect both your monthly repayments and your final balloon repayment.
Final ‘balloon’ repayment
Defer an agreed amount until the end of the agreement. This is known as a ‘balloon’ repayment.
¹ Mileage restrictions apply.
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
• If you wish to end your agreement early you can request a settlement quote. How far into your agreement you are will affect the amount left to pay.
Will I own the vehicle?
• Ownership of the vehicle will remain with
At the end of your agreement you have two options:
• Pay the final ‘balloon’ repayment and option to purchase fee and take ownership of the vehicle.
• Part exchange the vehicle and settle the final ‘balloon’ repayment.
• You are responsible for the final ‘balloon’ repayment – even if the vehicle is worth less than the ‘balloon’ repayment at the end of the agreement.
• It is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments, so please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t.
• An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Finance subject to status. Available to 18s and over. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and to obtain an individual tailored quote, please contact your local
* The latest
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.