It’s really quite simple. Once you have chosen your vehicle and decided on your deposit, you just need to make one decision that will affect your monthly repayments:
Your repayment period
Choose any repayment period between 12 and 60 months¹.
Once you have paid all repayments and the option to purchase fee, the vehicle is yours to keep.
¹ Subject to underwriting. Maximum term is 36 months and 25% minimum deposit applies to new and used taxis.
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
• You may terminate a
• How far into your agreement you are will affect the amount left to pay.
Will I own the vehicle?
• Yes once you have paid the final payment and option to purchase fee.
At the end of your agreement:
• Once all your monthly payments are complete and you have paid the option to purchase fee you will take ownership of your vehicle.
• Ownership of the vehicle will remain with
• It is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments so please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t.
• An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Finance subject to status. Available to 18s and over. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and to obtain an individual tailored quote, please contact your local
© 2018 All rights reserved to
* The latest
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.