Trade marks and other Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
1. Welcome. The constituent parts of this website are either owned by, or licensed to,
2. By using this website you agree these terms and conditions and that they govern your access to, and use of, this website. The agreement (incorporating these terms and conditions only) to use this website is between you and
3. The software, databases, website, trade marks, service marks, logos, iconography, film, imagery and other content and services originating or hosted from this website are ultimately owned by
5. This website is made available for your personal (non-business, non-commercial) use. You agree to only make use of this website in the manner of a polite, law abiding and reasonable person. When registering to use this website or other service you agree not to impersonate any living, dead or fictitious person. You agree, whether intentionally or unintentionally, not to hack this website or cause this website to become infected with a computer virus or similar uninvited software or otherwise interrupt or interfere with website services.
6. Each product reference on this website is offered subject to a separate full product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates, times, warranties, after sales, service and guarantees. Such product descriptions and other details are available from your local
7. We will take all reasonable care to ensure all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on this website are correct. Although we aim to keep this website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the actual position. As previously mentioned, such product descriptions and other details are available from your local
8. If you are uploading content by invitation, we recommend that you do not use this website as your exclusive repository for storing such content. If the uploaded content does not belong to you, you are responsible for obtaining any required third party permissions before uploading such content.
9. To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or to resources for you to access at your sole discretion. If accessing such link you agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not review, monitor or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy or security practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, or (iv) for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
11. You may access the services available from this website by linking to the server on which this website is hosted. These website services are provided from this server on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Any services you take from this website are taken by you at your own risk. Your access to this website and any services you take from this website are dependent on your ability to connect to this website and the availability, efficacy and integrity of the transmission networks existing between this website and the device you use to access this website.
12. The information you provide to
13. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Dr. Ing. h.c. F.
14. No member of the
a. any loss of income, loss of business, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of opportunity, or loss of actual or anticipated profits, in connection with or arising out of the agreement;
b. any loss or corruption of data in connection with or arising out of your use of this website or website services;
c. any loss or damage which was not caused by our breach of the agreement or of our legal duty of care;
d. any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of our breach of the agreement or of our legal duty of care. Loss or damage is "reasonably foreseeable" if, at the time we entered into the agreement, such loss was contemplated by you and by us; or
e. any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your failing to take reasonable precautions against such loss or damage.
15. You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold each member of the
16. Nothing in the agreement shall limit or exclude the liability of any member of the
17. Your right to use this website subject to these terms and conditions is personal to you and you have no permission to transfer or otherwise deal with any rights or obligations arising in connection with the agreement.
18. This website is intended for customers based in the United Kingdom and is therefore subject to the UK regulatory regime(s).
19. The agreement (and all non-contractual obligations arising in connection with the agreement) shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan, and we agree to submit all disputes between us to the jurisdiction of the Taiwanese courts.
20. These written terms as agreed comprise the whole agreement between you and