Reference to “Porsche Group” in this Customer Information Form includes Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Porsche Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Porsche Services Singapore Pte Ltd, Stuttgart Auto Pte Ltd, Porsche Centre Singapore and their related corporations.
Data protection has always been a top priority at the Porsche Group. We will be collecting your personal data and information (e.g. contact information, calculation data, profession, interests) in the course of your relationship with us.
We ask for your consent that your personal data and information may be:
(1) merged with other data maintained within the Porsche Group;
(2) transferred by the Porsche Group to organisations which provide administration services to the Porsche Group, such as data storage, processing, security and maintenance services;
(3) collected, disclosed and used by the Porsche Group for the purposes of the Porsche Customer Care Programme, and to
- (a) provide you with tailored personalised services specially catered for you;
- (b) provide you with information and materials which may be relevant or considered by the Porsche Group to be useful to you;
- (c) perform analysis, such as segmentation and market share analyses; and
- (d) manage and administer programs intended for your benefit, such as customer satisfaction surveys and marketing and promotional events with third parties who offer certain products and services for customers of the Porsche Group.
You may, at any time, withdraw your consent by notifying us at crm@Porsche.com.sg. The withdrawal of consent will only take effect one month after the date of your notification, and until the withdrawal takes effect, the Porsche Group may continue to collect, disclose and use your personal data and information for the purposes mentioned above.