Porsche is delighted to offer exclusive hospitality packages for the ‘6 Hours of Silverstone’ World Endurance Championship race, on Sunday 16 April 2017.
Guests can join us at the Porsche Experience Centre from 08:00 and after a leisurely breakfast enjoy the build up to the race.
The pre-race activities include a visit from members of the Porsche 919 DMG MORI team and the opportunity to take a closer look at the 919 Hybrid during an exclusive grid walk before the start of the main event at 12:00. There are then six hours to soak up the atmosphere with great viewing opportunities from the roof of the Porsche Experience Centre or one of the many grandstands located around the circuit.
A delicious 3-course lunch, afternoon tea and a full bar will also be available.
Event package includes:
- VIP ticket wallet including admission and VIP parking
- Exclusive grid walk access before the 6 Hour race
- Paddock access and roving grandstand pass
- Panoramic views of the race from our roof terrace
- Exhilarating passenger ride in a Porsche Panamera on our tracks
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea in the Porsche Restaurant
- Complimentary bar service inc. champagne, wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks
- An audience with members of the Porsche 919 DMG MORI team
- Sunday - £292 per person + VAT at 20%
To book your place please call 01327 855911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Porsche Experience Centre
© 2017 Porsche Cars Great Britain Ltd. Legal notice.
* The latest Porsche models are designed to operate on fuels with an ethanol content of up to 10%. Data determined for standard specification and in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) in accordance with the Euro 5 and Euro 6 (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) measurement method. The figures do not refer to an individual vehicle nor do they constitute part of the offer. They are intended solely as a means of comparing different types of vehicle. You can obtain further information about individual vehicles from your Porsche Centre.
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.