Here you will find further media and service information about
Instructions for uploading diagnostic data for Mobile Charger Connect*.
In the event of a malfunction, the
*Availability dependent on country
• The charger is already integrated in your home network (see operating instructions). No diagnostic data can be transferred with a direct connection via hotspot.
• You will need the letter containing access data to the device to password the web application.
• Your device (e.g. tablet, laptop, smartphone) should have a compatible browser (see operating instructions) and should also be in the home network.
Web application login // Step 1
• Enter the current IP address of the charger in the browser’s address line. You will find the IP address in Settings > Network > Network information.
– or –
• Enter the host name of the charger in the browser’s address line. You will find the host name in the letter containing access data. It consists of the following components: Device name + serial number (e.g. https://WallChargerConnect-1234567/ or https://iccpd-1234567/)
• A security message appears on some browsers. This can be confirmed.
Web application login // Step 2
• Log into the web application as a "home user". Enter your password, which you can find in the letter containing access data.
Upload of diagnostic data // Step 1
• Navigate to Settings > Service > Diagnostic data.
Upload of diagnostic data // Step 2
• Select Transfer diagnostic data and accept the message.
The responsible support centre can now analyse a possible malfunction of your Mobile Charger Connect using the diagnostic data and suggest the appropriate instructions for use.
Discover more about