Jobs - Ali & Sons Co. LLC Motors –
Quality Controller -
Reporting To: Workshop Manager
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
- Test vehicle received from Controller/Foreman after completion of repair s or upon request.
- Certify tested vehicle by signing job card provided all requested repairs have been done satisfactorily as per standard.
- Hand over job card with findings/comments after testing to Job Controller.
- Return vehicle to Supervisor if repair is not satisfactory with reasons for rejections in writing.
- Communicates with supervisor and Manager as to status of vehicles.
- Check cleanness of the passenger area, trunk and engine compartment.
- Park vehicle in delivery area after it is 100% ready.
- Fill out the "Vehicle Ready Sticker" and hang it inside the car.
- Create atmosphere of full cooperation, synchronization, respect, appreciation and friendliness is to be maintained towards other employees by the service advisor.
- Prepare daily inspection report recording all vehicles inspected with problems faced during the day. In this report write all necessary information (chassis number, plate number, time of day, technicians name, service advisors name etc.) that will help management to analyze the problems and make corrective actions if needed.
Preferred Qualification & Skills: Quality Controller should have a minimum of Degree / Diploma in Automobile Engineering or related field from a reputable University. Fluency in Arabic and English, Computer literate. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. UAE Driving License is Must.
Preferred Experience: Minimum of three years experience in a similar position at European based auto industry.
Service Advisor - Arab National Preferable
Reporting To: Reception Supervisor
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
Perform write-up of job card, this will include entering the customer information: name, address, telephone numbers, date and description of customer concerns Coordinate with the Forman to determine the amount of work needed on the vehicle and prepare job card Obtain the customer signature on the job card Make preliminary evaluation whether work will be covered under warranty, customer will pay, etc. Obtain prior repair approval from the customer when required Review customer service history for indication that current repair requests have been noted/repaired previously Advise the customer on the type of service needed for the vehicle Advise the customer on the overall performance of the vehicle Coordinate with Customer Relations Representative (After Sales) for solving customers’ complaints Perform related duties as assigned by Respective Supervisor/ Service Manager.
Age: Min. 25 & above
Preferred Qualification & Skills: Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / related engineering discipline
Preferred Experience: Minimum of four years experience in a similar position.
Reporting To: Foreman/Supervisor
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
Repair or replace worn and faulty parts (according to the job card) by removing assemblies such as engines, transmissions (clutch, gear box and differential), suspension system; dismantle them and check parts using mechanics hand tools, referring to manuals as necessary Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies Use various instruments to make sure that the replaced/assembled/repaired parts are working properly and put them back into the vehicle Diagnose, repair and replace engine management/fuel injection components Raise vehicles, using hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle Reline and adjust brakes, align front end, repair or replace shock absorbers and solder leaks in radiator Perform such other duties as assigned by the Forman/Supervisor.
Age: 23- 35
Preferred Qualification & Skills: High Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanic is required, Good hand coordination, Able to approach work in a systematic and thorough way, Technical aptitude
Preferred Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position