Oportunidades de Inversión
Thank you for your interest in joining the
To give you a better understanding of our selection process, we would like to provide you with this brief introduction to our
Our selection process includes 5 stages:
Step 1. Data Collection
Step 2. Pre-selection
Step 3. Onsite Check
Step 4. Final Interview
Step 5. Potential Investor Announcement (Letter of Intent)
Submitting your application is only the preparation for the first stage in our selection process - Data Collection.
Before you submit your application, please read carefully the basic requirements for a qualified applicant.
Minimum Applying Qualification:
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust in the
Porschebrand, and intense desire to operate a PorscheImporter / Dealership.
- Considerable operational experience with luxury automotive dealerships in the applied for city or country.
- Thorough understanding of the automotive market in applied city or country.
- Guarantee a minimum investment for the
PorscheCenter construction and equipment / tools.
- Ensure the proposed plot of land is in an excellent area (e.g. main street), with excellent visibility and high traffic flow.
- Ensure a minimum plot size/ footprint/ parking size for the
PorscheCenter according to the specific city requirement below.
- Ensure land parameters (including: plot ratio, density, green ratio, building height limit, setback, etc.) are available from the local planning bureau or written in land purchasing / leasing LOI from the local government for the proposed land.
- Main investor (namely as applicant) with min. 51% and remaining shares within max. 3 shareholders.
If you think you meet all of the above conditions, please proceed in our selection process. In order to have a better understanding of the applicant or the applicant company, please prepare all the required documents carefully, as they are the basis on which we will evaluate your application.
Required Documents for Application:
- Investor Application Data sheet (completely filled out).
- Scan of applicant (namely as investor) (s)’s ID and applicant company (namely as investment company)’s Business license.
- The investor and the investment company’s introduction, which should include: investor(s) background, investment company’s background, investment company’s automotive experience and performance, target area’s market analysis, motivation for joining
PorscheNetwork and proposed land.
Rules for Submission:
- The email account email@example.com is the official and the only email account for applicant or applicant company communication with
PorscheLatin America, Inc..
- All documents mentioned above must be submitted in English and submitted by your company email account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed application must include all the documents mentioned on our website and be sent in PDF format.
- Only a application submitted by the investor or investment company directly will be considered.
- Any fraud / corruption attempts (including any gifts) will lead to immediate failure.
After submitting your application, please do not contact us or visit our office to inquire about the status of the application. We will contact you if you are pre-selected as a candidate for the city / country you listed in your application.
Please note that by sending your application you are acknowledged that the qualification and requirements listed here are the minimum requirement for your application.
You may apply to join the
- Falkland Islands
- French Guyana
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Martin/ St. Maarten
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Network Development Department