- Convalescent/vaccinated persons who have received their booster vaccination (3rd vaccination)
- Vaccinated persons with completed basic immunisation, if no more than three months have passed since the last required individual vaccination (One Johnson & Johnson vaccination is not sufficient)
- Convalescents whose infection can be proven to have occurred no more than three months ago (proof of infection must be provided by laboratory diagnostics using nucleic acid detection/PCR test)
- Children up to and including the age of five, six to seven-year-olds who have not yet started school, and schoolchildren up to and including the age of 17 (Not during the holidays)
The following groups of people are exempt from the regulation and can visit our museum with a rapid antigen test:
- Young people aged 12 - 17 years
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, in this case an appropriate medical certificate must be presented
- Schoolchildren during the holidays
- Persons for whom there is no recommendation for a booster vaccination by the German STIKO
The four-stage warning system proclaimed by the state of Baden-Württemberg is as follows:
The warning level will be declared if the hospitalisation incidence reaches or exceeds 1.5 for five consecutive working days or the utilisation of intensive care beds in Baden-Württemberg reaches or exceeds 250 for two consecutive working days.
- In this case, a vaccinated, convalescent or negative PCR test certificate is required for a visit to our museum. Children up to and including the age of five, six to seven year olds who have not yet started school and schoolchildren are exempt.
Alert level I:
The alert level is declared if the hospitalisation incidence reaches or exceeds the value of 3.0 for five consecutive working days or the utilisation of intensive care beds in Baden-Württemberg reaches or exceeds the value of 390 for two consecutive working days.
- In this case, a vaccinated or convalescent certificate is required for a visit to our hospital. A visit with a negative self-test or PCR test is not possible.
Alert level II:
The alert level is declared if the hospitalisation incidence reaches or exceeds the value of 6.0 for five consecutive working days or the utilisation of intensive care beds in Baden-Württemberg reaches or exceeds the value of 450 for two consecutive working days.
- In this case, a valid vaccination or convalescent certificate and negative antigen or PCR test are required for a visit to our museum.
The current values and more detailed regulations for Baden-Württemberg can be found here:
In the entire museum building, wearing an FFP2 or medical mask is compulsory for guests aged 6 and over and wearing an FFP2 or comparable mask mandatory for guests aged 18 years and older.
Museum tours can be booked. You can submit your enquiry for a museum tour in 2022. Please note that due to the current situation, bookings can only be made up to and including March. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer factory and site tours until further notice. We will inform you here as soon as they are offered again.
Opening hours of the museum restaurant
Tuesday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to midnight.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The Bistro Boxenstopp is currently self-service. There are up to 30 seats available inside and, depending on the weather, also outside. The bistro team is happy to take orders by telephone on +49 (0) 711 911 - 25796.
The coffee bar will remain closed until further notice.
For the time being, vehicle collection is possible without a test certificate, as the handover and briefing will take place on the forecourt of the museum. Should Baden-Württemberg reach the warning or alert level, the above regulations will apply accordingly.
Monday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.