Adverse weather conditions
On occasions when adverse weather such as floods, heavy thunder and lightning challenge external resources, some operations may become physically impossible until the weather improves. During such times, our main priority is to ensure that you and your passengers are taken to a safe place; the recovery of your
Keys locked in your
Modern security systems make it extremely difficult to gain entry to your
In the case of a false statement,
In the unlikely event of a dispute arising, for which a satisfactory solution cannot be found,
Benefit levels – hotel and car hire
During the course of service,
Removal of belongings prior to recovery
Please ensure that you remove all belongings from your
Exceptions to the
- Faulty fuel gauge.
- Speedometer not working.
- Air-conditioning not working.
- Boot cannot be opened.
- Front and/or rear demisters not functioning.
- Horn not functioning.*
- Door mirrors damaged.
- Rear view mirror damaged but not obstructing the driver’s vision.
- Fuel cap is damaged or faulty and the
Porschehas enough fuel in the tank to enable it to reach the nearest PorscheService Centre.
- Roof of convertible cannot be opened.
- Sunroof cannot be opened.
- Windows cannot be opened.
- Seat adjustor is faulty but the
Porschecan be safely driven.
- Passenger seat belts faulty and there are no passengers in the
- Security system faulty but the
Porscheis not immobilised and alarm is not sounding continuously.
- Transmission stuck in sports/winter mode.
- ABS lights illuminated.
- Air bag warning lights illuminated.
- Traction control lights illuminated.
- Other non-safety related lights/service warnings illuminated.
- Running out of windscreenwasher fluid.
- Rear windscreen wiper faulty.
Whilst the services rendered under
- Loss or damage to any property carried in or on your
- Any expenses incurred without the prior authorisation of
PorscheAssistance or not expressly provided for in this policy.
- Cost of replacement parts.
- Cost of repairs made to your
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests.
- Any costs resulting from your
Porschebeing kept in an unroadworthy condition or not being serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Any costs as a result of damage and/or claims caused while the driver was operating the
Porscheunder influence of alcohol, solvent abuse, drugs, or other illegal substances.
- Any costs resulting from participation in a criminal actor offence.
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilisation.
- If, as result of a road trafficaccident or other incidents, specialist equipment is required during the course of recovering your
Porsche, the cost for this specialist equipment will be your responsibility. We recommend that you seek reimbursement of such costs under the terms of your motor insurance policy.
- In the event that the authorities or other authorised organisations recover your
Porsche, it will be your responsibility to pay any resulting release fees before we can remove your Porscheto a PorscheService Centre.
If, in the opinion of
* Please Note: If the horn is sounding continuously,