Direct entry at
If you join us "on the job" directly after graduation, you will, after a personalised induction, immediately take on demanding tasks in the areas of Research & Development, Production & Logistics, Marketing & Sales, After Sales or in another exciting field.
You will also be in constant touch with your colleagues and managers, who will support you, share their experience with you and let you experience the fascination of
The manageable size of the company and the flat hierarchies facilitate short communication and decision-making paths, and pragmatic solutions to any problems that may occur.
This means a variety of tasks, giving the individual an opportunity for personal development right from the start. In particular, this includes taking on responsibilities in the respective area after a short period of time. The results of your own work can be seen directly in the context of the overall success of the company.
What we expect from you:
- Successfully completed university degree
- Initial practical experience during your studies as an intern in an automotive environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for our products and our company
- Excellent computer skills and excellent command of German and English
- Ability to work and communicate within a team
- Strong commitment and ability to work independently