Porsche Trainee Programme
What better way to launch your career than with a flying start? As part of our 12-month international
By working together on a joint project with other trainees, you will have the opportunity to make an individual contribution and develop your skills on both a professional and personal level. And you will also build up valuable contacts within the company from day one.
Incidentally, you can participate in the Trainee Programme in all of the company's departments.
12 months. 1 goal:
Are you looking for a challenge? If so, you've come to the right place. We'd like you to step out of your comfort zone and gain valuable experience across all of the company's departments. We'll give you the opportunity to do just that during the 12-month international
You will also complete a four-week assignment in our production department and at a
The programme is complemented by ongoing mentoring, a joint trainee project and specially designed seminars and workshops.
This will help you to build up a valuable network of contacts during your traineeship. Once you've completed the
You're looking for a challenge – we're looking for you
Professional and personal requirements:
- A top-class degree
- Experience abroad as part of degree course or subject-related work experience abroad
- Initial practical experience in the automotive sector and involvement outside university
- Fluent spoken and written English, ideally very good knowledge of another foreign language
- Excellent teamwork and communication skil
- High level of initiative, willingness to embrace change and capacity for critical reflection
Apply for a job with
First impressions count, both for
A job abo will remind you of open positions as soon as they are advertised.
Important: please make sure that your application documents are complete. If we have a positive initial impression, you will be invited to a personal interview. If that also goes well, you will receive an invitation to attend an individual selection process.