Germany’s Michael Ammermüller (Lechner MSG Racing Team) is the man of the moment in the
Spectators on the packed grandstands witnessed plenty of gripping race action from the 30 competing
Once Ammermüller was in the lead, Olsen then saw his chance to pass Cammish in lap eleven. And this is how the podium steps were allocated. “Unfortunately I took an unfavourable line after the start and lost one position. But it was obvious to me that tyre management plays a major role here so I waited for my chance to pounce. Second place has earned me important points towards the championship and I’m now looking forward to the race in Spa,” said Olsen.
Position four after 61.294 kilometres went to Robert Lukas (Olimp Racing) from Poland, with Italian Mattia Drudi (Dinamic Motorsport) on fifth ahead of Dylan Pereira (Lechner Racing Middle East) from Luxembourg. Philip Morin (S/Martinet by Almeras) managed to make up the most places during the race. Starting from 20th on the grid, he ploughed through the field to take home points for seventh place. As the best B-class driver, Roar Lindland (N/MRS Cup-Racing) secured an impressive eighth in the overall classification and victory in the amateur category.
In the championship, Ammermüller extends his points lead. He currently has 116 points to his credit ahead of Olsen (102) and Cammish (86). In the special category for amateur drivers, Lindland leads with 116 points. Position two in this class is occupied by Egidio Perfetti (NL/MOMO Megatron Team Partrax) with 94 points. 88 points puts Roland Bervillé (F/Martinet by Almeras) on third place. Germany currently ranks first in the Nations League, with positions two and three occupied by Norway (102) and Great Britain (87).
Next up on the
Budapest, result race 6 of 11
1. Michael Ammermüller (D/Lechner MSG Racing Team)
2. Dennis Olsen (N/Walter Lechner Racing Team)
3. Daniel Cammish (GB/Lechner MSG Racing Team)
4. Robert Lukas (PL/Olimp Racing)
5. Mattia Drudi (I/Dinamic Motorsport)
6. Dylan Pereira (L/Lechner Racing Middle East)
7. Philip Morin (S/Martinet by Almeras)
8. Roar Lindland (N/MRS Cup-Racing)
9. Piotr Parys (PL/Olimp Racing)
10. Steven Palette (F/Martinet by Almeras)
1. Michael Ammermüller (D/Lechner MSG Racing Team), 116 points
2. Dennis Olsen (N/Walter Lechner Racing Team), 102 points
3. Daniel Cammish (GB/Lechner MSG Racing Team), 96 points