Precision is an essential part of building a Porsche. It’s also the key to driving one – especially at a higher level. This day is designed to help you attain this level of accuracy, providing you with the ideal preparation to move through our programs. Aimed at first time participants and those who want to build and refresh their knowledge, it teaches you the fundamentals of vehicle control, with practise sessions taking place at the Mt Cotton Training Centre - a safe environment for simulating the kind of hazardous situations you may face in everyday traffic at various speeds.
Here’s where the fun of driving a Porsche can really start. Once you have a solid foundation of basic driving dynamics and responding correctly to critical scenarios is second nature, you can really start to spread your Porsche wings.
Mt Cotton Training Centre, Cornubia Queensland
Full driver’s licence (P-Plates accepted)
Cayman, Cayman GTS, Boxster, Boxster GTS, 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera GTS Coupe, 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet, Macan S, Cayenne, Panamera 4
Demonstration: Macan S, Cayenne S
- Correct seating position, steering and vision control
- High speed ABS emergency braking and accident avoidance
- Introduction to the racing line
- Load-changing scenarios
- Understeer and oversteer
- Slalom and handling section
- Efficient use of the Electronic Stability System
- Closed road circuit lapping
- Driving style assessment
- Passenger ride in Macan GTS
- Cayenne off-road four wheel drive experience (demonstration)
Level 1 - $1,595 inclusive of GST
*Please note you are required to complete, sign and return the Porsche Track Experience Indemnity form in order to participate in these events.