Porsche Approved Warranty
- Coverage for
Porschevehicles up to 15 years old*.
- Worldwide validity^.
- Redeemable in every Official
- Optional duration, 12 or 24 months.
- No mileage limit within the warranty period.
- All component repairs are covered, including parts and labour (excluding stated wear and tear items).
PorscheGenuine Parts are used.
- The warranty and the ability to extend the warranty within the age and mileage limits is fully transferable provided the car is sold privately.*
- Complimentary mobility during warranty repairs.
*The warranty is not transferable to licensed motor vehicle dealers acquiring the vehicle for the purpose of resale, rental car entities or businesses whose purpose is transporting passengers.
^The Warranty Extension will be honoured by a
Like your car, we want to ensure your
The following are affected by wear and tear:
- Spark plugs, drive belt including drive belt deflection roller and tensioner.
- Clutch disc and pressure plate.
- Shock absorbers, tyres, tyre sealant,
PorscheDynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) reservoir.
- Brake pads, brake discs and wear sensors.
- Refrigerant gas.
- All bulbs (except Xenon and LED lamps), fuses, batteries.
- Wiper blades, floor mats, fire extinguisher.
- Visual and acoustic defects, rattles.
- All filters, fluids, oils and greases.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.