Porsche Classic ORIGINALE 01
201601P6 February 1950 Ferry Porsche (lower right) with his father, Ferdinand Porsche (at the drawing board) in the former Porsche design office in Stuttgart- Zuffenhausen. Front left, engine designer Leopold Jäntschke with a 1100-cc engine for the first 356. 1950 02 Because the factory (now Werk 1) was still occupied by Americans, the design office had been accommodated in a makeshift hut right next to the factory. It wasn’t until the end of 1955 that Porsche KG could go back into the factory.
Made with FlippingBook