Porsche Centre Glenmarie and Porsche Centre Bukit Bintang are offering different kinds of After Sales services to its valued customers. Please read on to find out more about the warranties and services offered.
4 Years Warranty
All Porsche vehicles imported and sold via Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd are provided with a 4-year full coverage manufactures warranty.
All Porsche vehicles world wide are covered with a 2 year, manufactures international warranty.
Vehicles maintained or imported to Malaysia by other means then Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd may affect the validity of this warranty.
Owners of such vehicles, may contact us anytime, for a free no obligation status check.
These vehicles may also be eligible to apply for and purchase an additional extended factory warranty!
Terms and conditions apply.
For further information, please contact us at +6(03) 5032 9911.
4 Years Free Service & Maintenance
Terms and Conditions of the Porsche Four Year Maintenance and Warranty Package (“Package”)
1. All required services and repairs including servicing intervals will be in accordance with the prevailing Porsche Servicing Guidelines (“PSG”). (Currently the servicing intervals for Porsche in Malaysia is 15,000kms (fifteen thousand) or one year whichever comes first.)
2. This Package:-
2.1 comprise of the car warranty and the car maintenance.
2.2 is subject to a maximum of 100,000kms (one hundred thousand kilometers) or 4 (four) years, whichever come first.
The first two (2) years of the car warranty shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Porsche New Vehicle Warranty (“PNV Warranty”) and the last two (2) years of the car warranty shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Porsche Approved Pre-owned Car Warranty Certificate (“PAPOC Warranty”).
3. The four (4) years of the car maintenance shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
4. Should the customer request for a service to be carried out on the car when such service is not in accordance with the PSG, then the cost of such services and parts replacement shall be borne by the customer.
5. The replacement of Brake pads is subject to a maximum of one set for each twelve (12) months.
6. The replacement of Brake Disc is subject to a maximum of one set for each twenty four (24) months.
7. Only genuine Porsche parts will be covered under this Package. Replacement genuine Porsche parts fitted into the car will have a two (2) year warranty subject always to the relevant applicable conditions of the Porsche New Vehicle Warranty. This package will become void if any modification or non genuine Porsche parts are found fitted on the car.
8. This Package will become void if the car is being use for motor sports events, public race track day events or any activities other than the normal day to day use.
9. Maintenance and repairs caused by accidents or driver’s negligence/abuse are not covered by this Package.
10. This Package does not cover:-
10.1 Tyres and paintwork of the car. The paintwork of the car is subject to the Porsche Long Life Guarantee as stated in the PNV Warranty.
10.2 all/any parts related to Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB).
10.3 any Porsche cars used for commercial purposes such as leasing, rental etc.
11. If there arise any difference/conflict between the PNV Warranty, the PAPOC Warranty and the terms and conditions contained herein, such terms and conditions shall be read together and subject to any prevailing applicable Porsche terms and conditions.
Dated 27th Jul. 2010
Porsche Pre-Owned / Extended Warranty
The Porsche Pre-Owned vehicles sold through Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd are provided with factory Pre-Owned warranty coverage.
Extended Warranty is available to all Porsche vehicles currently covered by warranty, aged between 3 and 8 years old and with mileage of less than 200,000 km.
A stand alone warranty is also available for vehicles currently not covered by warranty, and meet the minimum requirements as mentioned above.
On application, all vehicles must undergo a thorough technical inspection by Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd and faults must be rectified prior to approval.
Warranty is available (subject to technical inspection) on a yearly basis and also automatically includes Porsche Assistance coverage.
Please do not hesitate to drop in at Porsche Centre Glenmarie +6(03) 5032 9911 or Mr. Leonardo Saccretto +6012 318 5598 for further information. With Warranty coverage, you can be assured with security and peace of mind while enjoying your Porsche.
Porsche vehicles imported and sold via Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd are also covered by the Porsche Assistance Programme during the term of their warranty period.
Any Porsche vehicle which has purchased an extended warranty via Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd is also automatically covered by this program.
The Porsche Assistance Programme supports a number of services available throughout Asia to keep you and your passengers mobile.
In case of a breakdown, 24-hour services include onward transport, provision for a replacement car and accommodation at a five star hotel for the driver and four passengers for up to five days!
Porsche Assistance will also help arrange contact with the owners family, friends or business colleagues.
Please contact us at 1800 801 117 for further information.
Terms and conditions apply.
Porsche Welcome Package (NEW)
As the saying goes, there are no second hand Porsche’s, only new owners…
With this in mind, we would like to introduce our “Welcome Package” for Porsche owners who have purchased their used vehicle from dealers outside of the official Malaysian Porsche network.
To protect your valuable investment, we have put together package which will provide you with piece of mind along with possibly trouble free motoring.
When a Porsche is imported through channels other then the official Importer (Grey or Parallel Imports), this poses certain problems.
It cannot be assured that your mileage or other electrical system control units have been tampered with.
It cannot be assured if the vehicle has been involved in a major accident (written off) and repaired in a cheap or reckless manner.
It cannot be assured that the vehicle was maintained to according Porsche standards or if factory parts were fitted.
Due to variances in local laws, regulations, environmental factors, fuel qualities etc. Porsche vehicles are built and tuned specifically for the market which it is intended for.
Example: The fuel quality and in England differs from Malaysia. The Engine Management system in an English vehicle has software designed for higher grade fuels. (Known as A market)
Malaysian vehicles contain B market software which adjusts the engine management system to compensate for fuel quality.
It can be that driving with the incorrect software on your Engine Management system may cause long term damage to your engine.
Our package has been created to address these issues along with provide a compressive service of your vehicle to ensure it meets Malaysian specifications.
These checks and services will be completed by Factory trained technicians using Porsche factory equipment and IT systems. These services are only available to Porsche Centre Glenmarie in Malaysia. After completion of this package, you will receive a certification that the vehicle has been verified.
With this package you can be assured your vehicle is in good condition and will provide you many miles of exciting driving!
1. Check status and complete outstanding workshop and/or recall campaigns (Important! - Safety related)
2. Update Porsche AG (Germany) systems and local Malaysian systems as to be included if any future campaigns arise.
3. Check the Mileage readings (not just on the speedometer, also in the various control units), Chassis, Engine and transmission numbers for signs of tampering.
4. Check Porsche AG systems for “Write Off” or “Stolen” flags.
1. Check vehicle electrical system conformity (matching chassis numbers etc.)
2. Change coding of electrical control units to Malaysian specification.
3. Remapping of engine management system to Malaysian Specification (if possible)
1. Check and activate local warranty status
2. Complete 111 point check of the entire vehicle.
3. Provide one year extended warranty coverage. (Separate terms and conditions apply)
4. Provide one Year Porsche Assistance (24 hours Breakdown Service)
1. Complete a Major Maintenance (60,000km or 40,000km depending on model) according to manufacturers specification including particle filter and air filter.
2. Additional maintenance included with the following:
i. Pollyrib belt replace
ii. Spark plug replace
iii. Brake fluid change and brake bleed
iv. Fuel Filter Replace
v. Wiper blades replace front & Rear
Car Detailing (Carnauba)
1. Wash and vacuum
2. Carnauba Waxing
3. Engine Clean
4. Tyre and Rim Clean and Shine
5. Interior detailing
This package is competitively priced at RM15,000 and is mandatory for SDAP to commence with any type of repair on a parallel import vehicle.
The amount time required to complete the package is approximately 2 days. If additional work is required, finish time may vary depending on parts availability.
Welcome Package Terms and Conditions
Package is only applicable to vehicles legitimately Parallel Imported into Malaysia (“Parallel Import Vehicle”).
Such Parallel Import Vehicle shall be older than 1 year from its manufacturing date but not more than 9 years. If the Parallel Import Vehicle is 9 years or older, different terms and conditions shall apply.
This package must be completed before any retail repair work will commence on any Parallel Import Vehicle.
Package is not available for automotive dealers.
The Malaysian registered owner must provide proof of ownership for longer than 6 months.
The Parallel Import Vehicle must be free of defects. Additional defects found during the course of the Parallel
Import Vehicle must be rectified entirely at the owner’s expense.
The full amount of RM15,000 (Ringgit Malaysia Fifteen Thousand) must be paid before commencement of any work on the Parallel Import Vehicle. If additional repair work is required and the quote is rejected by the customer, a refund of RM14,000 (Ringgit Malaysia Fourteen Thousand ) free of interest will be provided and the customer shall have no claims whatsoever and/or howsoever against Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn. Bhd.
The Parallel Import Vehicle must be a Porsche standard production vehicle and the exceptions are Carrera GT
and motor sport vehicles.
The Parallel Import Vehicle must not have been modified in a manner which is not approved by the manufacturer.
No parts are to have been installed in the Parallel Import Vehicle, the use of which has not been approved by the
The Parallel Import Vehicle’s mileage must not exceed 200,000 km or 125,000 miles.
Upon purchase of this package, the customer must undertake to have all future scheduled maintenance carried out by Auto Performance during the extended warranty period.
In case of warranty repair work, separate Warranty Terms and Conditions apply. If the vehicle is still covered under the 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, an additional 1 year extended warranty will be added to the end of this 2 year manufactures warranty.
Please call us at +60(3) 5032 9911 to make an appointment or if you would like further information!