(1) Only those persons who have been members of one of the 640 official Porsche Clubs since March 1, 2012 are eligible to participate. A list of the official Porsche Clubs is available at http://www.porsche.com/uk/motorsportandevents/porscheclubs/clubs-clubs/address-clubsearch/ By registering at this website, each participant guarantees that he/she has been a member of one of the 640 Porsche Clubs at least since March 1, 2012. By registering, each participant authorizes Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft, to make reasonable inquiries with the president of the Porsche Club given by the member concerning the participant’s membership in that Porsche Club.
(2) Members of a Porsche Clubs pursuant to Par. (1) above are not eligible to participate if they are employees of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft, its affiliated companies and the Porsche Handelsorganisation; the same applies to their family members.
(3) Each member of a Porsche Club pursuant to Par.(1) is entitled to participate only once and in person. This excludes the repeated participation by a member of a Porsche Club pursuant to Par. (1) above – either directly or through participating third parties.
(4) Each participant acknowledges the justified interests of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft to prohibit speculation in the 911 Club Coupe – in particular by means of commercial resale. With this in mind, each winner assumes the following obligations:
- The winner will not assign to a third party the right to purchase one 911 Club Coupe each based on the equipment- and price list valid in that winner’s market.
- The winner will neither sell nor offer for sale the 911 Club Coupe purchased for a period of 12 months after concluding the sales contract concerned.
- The winner will not purchase the 911 Club Coupe in the name of, for the account of or on behalf of a third party who is not him/herself eligible to participate (to clarify: this applies in particular to commercial resellers).
The winner agrees to pay Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft, a reasonable contractual penalty for each instance of contravention of the obligations cited under Par. (4) to be set, in the event of such contravention, by Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft and which, in case of a dispute, may be reviewed by the courts.
(5) This competition is subject to German law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. For all disputes that may arise from this competition, the court that is competent for the registered office of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft shall have exclusive jurisdiction, if the participant/winner has no general jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany or has moved his/her jurisdiction abroad. To clarify: The purchase contracts concluded upon purchase of the 911 Club Coupe remain unaffected by this Part (5).
Please hold the device horizontally.