Stuttgart/Bietigheim-Bissingen. Dr. Siegmund Rudigier (40), Managing Director of Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG (PLH), Bietigheim-Bissingen, has left the company due to differences of opinion regarding future strategic orientation.
Dr. Siegmund Rudigier took over responsibility for PLH in November 2003, which bundles the sales activities of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and FaPo Beteiligungen GmbH, Stuttgart, relating to accessories, clothing and sports equipment and their design and licensing business. The brands Porsche Design and Porsche Design Driver’s Selection and the Porsche Design-Studio in Zell am See, Austria, have belonged to PLH since then. Porsche AG holds 65% of shares in PLH, the remaining 35% is held by FaPo Beteiligungen GmbH.
Roland Heiler (48), Managing Director of Porsche Design-Studio GmbH in Zell am See, will be responsible for PLH until further notice.
© 2014 Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Legal notice.
* These data were obtained using the Euro 5 measurement method (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) with standard equipment. The information does not refer to an individual vehicle and is not part of the offer, but is simply provided so that comparisons can be made between different types of vehicle. Further, up to date information on the individual vehicles can be obtained from your Porsche Centre.
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.