Your dream Porsche will give you plenty of driving pleasure. With the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned limited warranty, you will experience yet another good feeling.The feeling of security. And the reassuring certainty to have made the right decision. In case of a problem, the comprehensive warranty covers 100% of the costs for material and labor for covered components.
Porsche Approved Limited Warranty Coverage
If the Porsche Approved vehicle is purchased while the qualifying Porsche vehicle is still under the new vehicle limited warranty, the maximum coverage is up to six years or 160,000 kilometres, cumulative from the date the vehicle was first put on the road, whichever comes first. If the Porsche Approved vehicle is purchased after the Porsche new vehicle limited warranty has expired, the maximum coverage is up to two years or 80,000 kilometres from the date of the used vehicle retail sale, not to exceed a cumulative total of 160,000 kilometres from the original retail delivery, whichever comes first. The new vehicle limited warranties applicable to your Porsche vehicle are primary until they expire.
This limited warranty covers malfunction of the following components:
- Fuel / Cooling system
- Power train / Transmission
- Suspension / Steering
- Brake system
- Heating / Air condition
- Electrical Systems
- Comfort Electronics
This warranty does not cover:
- Emission control systems and corrosion. (Refer to the Warranties and Maintenance booklet.)
- Batteries damaged from storage, lack of normal vehicle use, or non-Porsche Approved electrical or accessory installation.
- Tires damaged by road hazard or by premature wear. (If you need further assistance, contact your authorized Porsche Centre.)
- Headlight and taillight bulbs.
- Parts that fail due to lack of required maintenance or use of non- Porsche Cars Canada distributed parts.
- Noise, vibrations, cosmetic conditions and other deterioration caused by normal wear and tear and/or exposure to the elements.
- Cleaning and polishing.
- Contamination of fuels, lubricants, or other fluids.
- Lubricants, unless part of a warranty repair.
- Air conditioner refrigerant charge unless part of a warranty repair.
- Glass breakage, chips and/or scratches that are not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Any vehicle registered or normally driven outside of Canada and the United States.
- The replacement of expendable maintenance items (such as spark plugs, filters, worn wiper blades, worn brakes, worn clutches, worn tires) when the replacement is not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- The adding of any fluids unless they are needed as part of a warranty repair.
- Any vehicle with an odometer that has been altered so that the actual kilometres cannot be determined.
- Vehicles with total loss or salvage titles.
- Modifications not authorized by Porsche Cars Canada.
- Service adjustments (such as idle speed, air/fuel mixture, brake, clutch, headlight, and drive belts) unless part of a warranty repair.
- Improper repairs by someone other than Porsche Cars Canada or its authorized Porsche Centres.
- Abuse, accident, acts of God, competition, racing or track use or other events.