Porsche Insurance provides premium comprehensive insurance cover as you would expect with the ability to cover both business and Private use. The cover provided by the comprehensive insurance policy includes*:
- Payment towards re-coding your vehicle’s locks and replacing your vehicle’s keys if the keys are stolen
- Your choice of repairer or we can recommend one for you. Repairs are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle
- Repair or replacement of one windscreen or broken glass per period of insurance without the application of an excess
- Up to $2,000 of towing costs to tow your vehicle to a repairer
- Cover for loss or damage to personal items in your vehicle up to $1,000 if damaged in an accident or if stolen (excluding money, cheques, credit or debit cards and property used for earning income)
- Your choice of Market value or Agreed value cover
- Cover for up to $20m if you are responsible for damage to other people’s property, or their injury or death (if CTP does not cover)
- Finance Gap – cover up to 75% of the difference between the market or agreed value of your motor vehicle and the amount required to discharge your obligations under a lease or loan when we declare your motor vehicle a total loss
Porsche Insurance is available at all Authorised Porsche Centre’s throughout Australia.
- If you have an accident over 200 kms away from home Porsche Insurance will cover up to $1,500 for Emergency Accommodation
- Returning your vehicle to you after a repair, Porsche Insurance will cover up to $500 for the cost of returning your vehicle if the repairer’s premises are more than 100 kilometres from your residence or place of work
- Porsche Insurance will provide a brand new replacement vehicle if your vehicle is a total loss within the first two years of registration, where you are the first registered owner
Porsche Insurance is underwritten by Calliden Insurance Limited and includes policy options and additional benefits that help you tailor the right cover for your Porsche. Calliden Insurance Limited (Calliden) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Calliden Group Limited which is an Australian company listed on the ASX. Calliden is authorised under the Insurance Act 1973 (Cth) to conduct insurance business in Australia.
As one of Australia’s leading insurers, Calliden offers the benefits of expert knowledge combined with the scale and security of a major insurer. This unique mix means that Calliden is able to provide broad risk coverage, and fast, efficient claims handling.
If you do need to make a claim please call Porsche Insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 711 911.
Telephone: 1300 711 911
*Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording for full terms and conditions. A PDS is available for the Porsche Insurance policy and can be obtained from Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd (ABN: 77 095 376 882) (AFSL No: 244127) by calling 1300 711 911. Porsche Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative (No.416612) of Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd. You should consider the PDS before deciding whether to purchase or hold the product. Insurance is issued by Calliden Insurance Limited (ABN: 47 004 125 268) (AFSL No: 234438).