The Porsche Approved Warranty label ensures a car is covered by our comprehensive warranty services. To qualify for the label, vehicles must comply with established Porsche standards and have successfully undergone an exhaustive series of checks, with any faults covered by the warranty repaired. The Porsche Approved Pre-owned Car Warranty label is also an exclusive certificate of quality and reliability, offering peace of mind that, in the unlikely event of your Porsche developing a fault, affected parts will be repaired or replaced according to the conditions of the warranty.
The Porsche Approved Pre-owned Car Warranty covers the following vehicle components:
- Engine: All components. Exclusions – exhaust system including catalytic converter, spark plugs, drive belt.
- Power train / Transmission: All components. Exclusions – drive shaft boots, synchro rings, differential lock, clutch including release bearing.
- Suspension / Steering: All components. Exclusions – steering rack boots, shock absorbers, tyres, tyre sealant, wheel bearings, PDCC reservoir.
- Brake system: All components. Exclusions – brake pads, brake discs.
- Heating / Air conditioning: All components. Exclusions – air conditioning receiver dryer, refrigerant gas.
- Electrics: All components. Exclusions – all lamps, (excluding Xenon and LED lamps), fuses, wiper blades, and battery.
- Body: All components. Exclusions – floor mats, fire extinguisher, door seals, visual and acoustic defects, rattles. Other Exclusions – All filters, hoses, fluids, oils and greases...
For detailed information on the scope of the warranty please refer to the Overview of Components and Assemblies.
According to the warranty conditions (extract see below), not every Porsche used car is covered by the Porsche Pre-owned Warranty programme.
To obtain more detailed information on your vehicle of choice, please contact your Porsche Centre.
1. Warranty requirements
The warranty is valid for all series production Porsche vehicles with a mileage of less than 200,000 km or less than nine years of age (from the first delivery date). The vehicle must have been checked with regard to all the criteria on the checklist and all complaints must have been remedied. We require that all maintenance work was carried out and documented by an authorised Official Porsche Centre in accordance with the "Guarantee & Maintenance" brochure.
We reserve this right. The Pre-owned Porsche Warranty provides you with comprehensive coverage for costs and repairs in case of a problem. If the repair costs exceed the value of an exchange unit, the entitlement is limited to having the replacement unit installed free of charge.
It is a condition of the Porsche Pre-owned Warranty that it be renewed prior to the original/current policy expiring.
2. Warranty exclusion
The warranty pledge does not apply to:
Maintenance work that is unrelated to a warranty damage
Ageing and natural wear
Damages caused by improper treatment
Vehicles with built-in parts that are not approved by the manufacturer
Vehicles which were not maintained in accordance with "Guarantee & Maintenance" brochure
Vehicles on which the after-sales service campaigns published by Porsche were not carried out
Vehicles which were improperly repaired, serviced or maintained at an establishment which is not approved for such work by the manufacturer.